Honestly, do I? This is the school section, it is what we do for school each day. The end.
English: Explode the Code 1.5 pg 4-5. Scattered word chart-Corb had to circle pairs of words that rhymed.
Math: Singapore 1A Workbook Review 1
Read: "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish", "The Cat in the Hat", "Fly Away Home", "I Spy a Lion".
Art: Read "I Spy a Lion"- Animals in art
Other:"Fly Away Home"-is about a little boy and his Dad that live in an airport because they are homeless.
I talked to Corbin about his Garden Journal project for the summer. I told him he could pick one kind of plant to follow from planting to harvest. He chose a pumpkin plant. Our scale and books arrived today. The children can't wait to play with the scale.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment